三白

浮生若梦,为欢几何。

一双牵住你的手

如果没有一双牵住你的手,
If hands could free you,heart,
我的心,你将飞去多远?
Where would you fly?
你是否会躲避尘世喧嚣
Far,beyoud every part
在茫茫太空流连?
Of earth this running sky
你会掠过城市、跨山越海,
Make desolate? Would you cross
那么哪里,会是你的彼岸。
City and hill and sea,
如果没有一双手的牵绊?
If hands could set you free?
心说,我宁愿有个羁绊。
I would not lift the latch
尽管我可以跑得很远
For I could run
飞越原野、峡谷
Though fields, pit-valleys, catch
去追逐美、会迷恋,
All beauty under the sun
最终却如迷途的孤雁,
Still end in loss,
如果找不到一双手。
I should find no bent arm, no bed
拥我入眠。
To rest my head.

评论